Friday, 6 November 2015

A brief introduction/Contact details

Hi there! Welcome to this teeny tiny cosy corner of the blogosphere. After several months of deliberating and indecision I decided to start a blog. Without further ado, I'd like to introduce myself and my blog..
My name is Sumeyye, I'm a student residing in Istanbul and I've been a vintage enthusiast ever since I can remember. I created this blog for fellow vintagonista's and bookworms who shares my love for unique vintage finds, books, travelling and of course, style.


For any queries you can contact me via:

vintagonista@outlook.com

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to "meet" you Sumeyye! I'm looking forward to reading more from you as you post more!
    Btw, I'm swooning over Miss Patina too ;)
    Have a nice weekend!
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete